- 1/4 lb Smoked Blue Fish - break into small pieces
- 1 Medium size Fennel Blub - julienned
- 8-10 Asparagus Spears - julienned
- 10-12 Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes - slow roasted (whole)
- 1/2 Preserved Lemon - finely chopped
- 1/8 cup of Sliced Pickled Cucumber - finely chopped
- 1 1/2-2 cups of Baby Greens - remove any stalks
- Terricherry Black Pepper - to taste
- Pink River Salt - to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl add more of any ingredient to taste.
Dressing Lemon juice from (half lemon), Hemp Oil (tablespoon) and dash of Apple Cider or Sherry Vinegar or brine from Preserved Lemon or Pickled Cucumbers (use any one of these options) and dash of Tumeric (optional)
On a recent wintery afternoon in late January, delightful co-founders- Nicole & Vanessa of Bonberi came by our apartment to discuss J. M. GENERALS products, food and lifestyles. Above is a link to images of the food we prepared and a transcript of our conversation.
Lunch: Kale Salad with Toasted Sliced Almonds and Avocado & Lime Dressing